As we look forward to opening day and another great season here at Copper Hills, we’re excited to introduce our favorite sport to a new generation of golfers! Our Junior Golf Camp is a great opportunity to get your child out in the fresh air and learning something new this summer.
Copper Hills has something to offer every aspiring young golfer, whether through introducing your child to this classic sport or developing your novice golfer’s talent and all while enjoying some fantastic Michigan summer weather!
Your child will get to spend the week under the guidance of our talented golf professionals, who are experts at keeping your young golfer interested and challenged.Through their knowledgeable instruction and engaging contests, your child will learn the fundamentals of the game in a supportive and encouraging environment that allows each child to progress at their own pace.
Golf Camp Includes:
- Camp tee shirt
- Instruction on putting greens, driving range and course
- Fun, interactive games
- Promotion of life skills and core values that cultivate good citizenship through the game of golf
- Equipment provided if needed
- Free greens fees for the season with a paying adult
- Hot Dog Lunch on final Camp day (Thursday)
2017 Summer Golf Camp Sessions
- Session 1 June 19-22 / 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Session 2 June 26-29 / 9:00 AM –12:00 PM
- Session 3 July 10-13 / 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Session 4 July 24-27 / 9:00 AM– 12:00 PM
- Session 5 August 7-10 / 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Session 6 August 14-17 / 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Summer Golf Camp Cost
Sessions are $175/per child and allow for twelve (12) students per session. Spots are filling up fast!
If you’re ready to introduce your child to the sport of golf or give them the chance to improve their skills, call us at (248) 969-9808 to get registered or visit us here https://copperhills.com/summer-golf-camp/.