Summer Golf Camp
2019 Junior Golf Camp at Copper Hills
Does your child love to play golf? Are you eager to develop his or her talent? Then the Copper Hills Golf Camp is the place to be this summer! We have something to offer every aspiring young player to improve their game.
- Beautiful location
- Safe facility
- Welcoming kid-friendly staff
- Quality golf professionals
Campers learn full swing, short game, and putting fundamentals and develop important life skills that will help them as they advance through grade school, high school, and beyond. This unique camp includes teaching that keeps the camper interested, challenged and engaged. Instruction, fun contests and life skills make up the core curriculum without intimidation allowing each kid to learn the fundamentals of the game and improve.
Each four-day camp costs $199.00 and includes:
- Camp tee shirt
- Instruction on putting greens, driving range and on course
- Fun games
- Life skills & core values will be taught that cultivate good citizens through the game of golf
- Equipment provided if needed
- Free greens fees for the season with a paying adult
- Hot Dog Lunch provided on Thursday
Note: Each session is limited to 16 participants. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
Camps run from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Session 1 – June 10-14th
Session 2 – June 17-21st
Session 3 – June 24-28th
Session 4 – July 8-12th
Session 5 – July 15-19th
One of this areas best courses by far!
Love this golf course!
Good Variety of Features
A Beautiful Relaxing Course