Summer Golf Camp
Junior Golf Camp at Copper Hills
Does your child love to play golf? Are you eager to develop his or her talent? Then the Copper Hills Golf Camp is the place to be this summer! We have something to offer every aspiring young player to improve their game.
- Beautiful location
- Safe facility
- Welcoming kid-friendly staff
- Quality golf professionals
- 4 campers to 1 golf professional
Campers learn full swing, short game, and putting fundamentals and develop important life skills that will help them as they advance through grade school, high school, and beyond. This unique camp includes teaching that keeps the camper interested, challenged and engaged. Instruction, fun contests and life skills make up the core curriculum without intimidation allowing each kid to learn the fundamentals of the game and improve.
Each four-day camp costs $175.00 and includes:
- Camp tee shirt
- Instruction on putting greens, driving range and on course
- Fun games
- Life skills & core values will be taught that cultivate good citizens through the game of golf
- Equipment provided if needed
- Free greens fees for the season with a paying adult
- Hot Dog Lunch provided on Thursday
Note: Each session is limited to 12 participants. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
Session 1 - June 19 -22: 12:00PM - 3:00PM (FULL)
Session 2 - June 26-29: 9:00 AM – 12:00PM (FULL)
Session 3 - July 10-13: 12:00PM – 3:00PM (75% full)
Session 4 - July 24-27: 9:00 AM– 12:00PM (75% Full)
Session 5 - August 7-10: 12:00PM – 3:00PM
Summer Camp Registration Form
2125 Lakeville Rd.
Oxford, Michigan 48370
For pictures, specials and more!